How it works
On a page
- On YouTube™, Last.fm™, Google Music™ and Grooveshark™* an icon appears in the omnibox
- Click the icon and the lyrics shows up
- If nothing was found, you can do a manual search
*Grooveshark also has an icon in the menu
Via the omnibox
You can also search for lyrics by starting to type “lyrics ...” — followed by a title, artist or a couple words from the lyrics — in the omnibox.
The options page
In the options page, you can choose to add the lyrics to the page, or to open it in a new tab.
Get to the options page via
options > tools > extensions, or, when the icon is visible:
right mouse > options.
Thanks everybody for installing and voting for my plugin! Keep on voting 5 stars, and I'll continue to add new features.
- Last.fm™ (music and radio pages)
- YouTube™ (also the new design)
- Google Music™
- Special lyrics tab
Found an issue? Feedback?
Feel free to report issues or share new ideas on my project on GitHub.